Make Up Artistry Cirriculum for Excellence

Make Up Artistry Cirriculum for Excellence

are you????????

A Successfull Learner
A Confident Individual
A Effective Contributor
A Responsible Citizen

within the blog you will be able to discuss how you can meet the above 4 capacities within your essential skills programme.
Learner Leaflet (1.72 MB)

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tammie Dineen

"I was at student of James Watts now West College Scotland  HNC Makeup Artistry studying under Isobel Donald and Maureen Manley; I was awarded the Charles Fox Makeup Student of the year and left overall with an A of 97%. I learnt a lot during my time at James Watt, Isobel and Maureen gave me the initial platform needed to get me to into the Industry. The course was current and inspiring from Bobbi Brown Seminars held in college to backstage makeup tours in Milan. I travelled over 200 miles everyday to attend my course and took every work experience offered to me.
My first job in industry came days after leaving college which was on a large feature film The Railwayman followed by CBBC show MI High, Seaside Stories then ITV prime time Drama VERA where I worked for Bafta award winning makeup artist Christine Cant. Following this I worked on BBC's River City and now I'm currently working on BBC Drama Waterloo Road where I have been for the last eight months. The past year since leaving James Watt has flown by and I've loved being kept busy, meeting lots of lovely and inspirational people along the way."


No comments:

Post a Comment