Make Up Artistry Cirriculum for Excellence

Make Up Artistry Cirriculum for Excellence

are you????????

A Successfull Learner
A Confident Individual
A Effective Contributor
A Responsible Citizen

within the blog you will be able to discuss how you can meet the above 4 capacities within your essential skills programme.
Learner Leaflet (1.72 MB)

Thursday 27 February 2014

Bobbie Brown


Thank you soo much for including the students they all really enjoyed it!
I have included some feedback below but I only have a few students in that attended the event:

Amanda Hosie – Clydebank Campus
I enjoyed the Bobbi Brown demo, I feel the demonstrations were well detailed and quick easy looks to.
The interaction with the Bobbi Brown makeup artists and the students was very well done, everyone’s questions were answered.
There was a wide range of products for sale and the free gift pack I got  with my items was lovely with a full sized concealer and sample foundation and mascara.

Amy Johnstone – Clydebank Campus
I really enjoyed the Bobbi Brown demo and felt I learned some great new tips. The make-up artists were really friendly and helped with any queries we had. There was a great range of products on sale and I bought a neon pink lipstick that I’m in love with.


Stephanie McCallum – Clydebank Campus
I absolutely loved the Bobbi Brown demo, I’m such a huge fan so it was fantastic to get a closer look and some great hints and tips. The demos was really useful and the product knowledge that was given was really helpful. The girls were all really lovely and kept a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I could have bought every single product from the rage that they had!

No comments:

Post a Comment